Meditation / Workshops
Meditation is one of the best tools to balance our emotions, calm physical and psychological distress and promote inner peace. It brings stillness in the mind, body and spirit. It taught me to pause, become patient and feel content with where I was in life. It guided me inwards to grow into my authentic self. If you want to be free from constant worry, strain and stress, the benefits of meditation offer calmness, peacefulness, and happiness in your life.
Lisa offers supportive and peaceful classes with techniques to focus your mind. With her regular guidance, you can achieve calmness, insight, relief from anxiety and pain management and more peacefulness in your life.
Book your free corporate mediation & movement classes or your free one on one meditation guide and discover how your meditation practice can change your life too.
Check back soon for updates
GET THE MOST OUT OF LIFE
Sunday March 1, 2020
12:30pm to 3:30pm
This 3-hour interactive workshop focuses on the importance of investing in yourself to get the most out of life. Walk away with a new perspective of how to put yourself first.
- Learn the importance of loving yourself from the inside out
- Overcome obstacles keeping you from fulfilling your lifetime goals
- Incorporate healthy habits into your daily routine
- Discover the Top 3 techniques to help you calm your mind and create inner peace
- Leave with a 21-day action plan that will help you to commit to living your best life